• Collaborate with other technology teams across our organization.
• 3+ years of professional web development experience.
• A degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Great communication skills as a core member of an internationally-based team.
• Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies.
• Expert in HTML & CSS.
• Knowledge of the ECMAScript 2016 (ES2016) Standard.
• Good experience with shared code and use of source control platforms.
• Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
• Appreciation of software development best practices.
• Experience with Visual Studio.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
• Experience authoring for mobile devices.
• Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications.