We are seeking a Help Desk Analyst to provide day-to-day technical support to end-users via phone, remote access and desk-side support. The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for delivering, setting up, configuring and troubleshooting end-user desktops & laptop computer hardware, software, printers and BYOD devices as needed. They must also be able to resolve problems quickly with little impact to the end-users. Successful candidates will share our values and have an interest in working with the latest technologies in support of our operations team to provide exceptional support
- Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and product such as Office 365/Office 2013
- Meets and communicates with users, solves issues in a positive and efficient manner
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of IT hardware and software assets.
- Assists end-users with basic computing and telecommunication issues and questions.
- Leverage remote support tools to help resolve support requests.
- Ensure all problem tickets are closed within their established guidelines.
- Perform special projects and miscellaneous duties as requested and as time permits.
- As an Helpdesk team member, you may be asked, as new business needs arise, to accept additional tasks and responsibilities within the department, besides those detailed in this job description
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- 3+ years’ experience with setting up and troubleshooting Microsoft office suite products (Office 365/Office 2013).
- 3+ years’ troubleshooting Windows 8.1 and above operating systems.
- Experience using some type of Remote Desktop Support Tool.
- Experience with a ticketing system.
- Setup and troubleshoot network printers for end-users.
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete required projects on time.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Help Desk or Desktop environment.
- Ability to identify the elements of a situation/ability to visualize, articulate and solve problems.
- Ability to diplomatically interact and communicate with all levels of an organization
- Strong multi-tasking skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
- Self-starter and motivated with learning new technology
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Has an understanding of Desktop Support SLA’s
- Excellent communication skills.
- Diagnosing a problem and performing root cause analysis to improve systems or procedures
- Understanding user requirements and providing recommendations
- Ability to prioritize requests coming into your queue
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and technical certifications, training and/or work experience.
- 3+ years of field experience.
- A+, Microsoft certifications, or other IT related certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of VPNs and Wi-Fi profiles is a plus.
- Experience with Telecom/VOIP is a plus.
- Microsoft Windows Image Deployment experience needed
- PowerShell or other scripting experience a plus.