We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with a great enthusiasm to work hand in hand with clients, application development, and architecture teams to provide solutions. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing relationships to acquire and continue expanding client delivery, ensuring superb client satisfaction.
· Work closely with Architects, Developers, Security, and Clients to implement Cloud Architectures that span among Serverless, Container, Server, component-based, and Hybrid utilizing industry best practices.
· Extensive knowledge of AWS (Pro-Level Certification preferred). Bonus points for Multi-Cloud (Azure, GCP).
· Configure, deploy and maintain Cloud Infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) such as CloudFormation or Terraform
· Deep hands-on understanding High Availability, Scalability, Secure Cloud, Disaster Recovery, Release Management as implemented among various architectures eg: Serverless, Container, Server
· Collaborate with your peers as a subject matter expert on Cloud, Release Management, Datacenter Technologies, Automation, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), IaC, SysOps and DevOps
· Development of Release Management strategies for various architectures; Zero Downtime Deployments, Blue-Green, Canary Releases, etc.
· Configuration and Management of Linux Servers to run custom built applications using Configuration Management (CM) tooling such as Ansible or Chef
· Working knowledge of Networking, ability to implement secure cloud and hybrid networks.
· Cognizance of security best practices
· Implementation of monitoring for cloud and custom applications
· Automation of deployment and release cycles using all of the above integrated into a Continuous Integration and Delivery tool such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, etc