- Work closely with Marketing and Architecture teams to successfully translate product specifications into program deliverables.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and introduce products on schedule while meeting sales volume targets and financial objectives.
- Lead requirement definition planning, development, and launch.
- Manage feature enhancements, quality, and continuity of supply.
- Interact with sales organizations to communicate organizational information, strategies, and capabilities.
- Manage the execution of engineering solutions, which can include: Printed Circuit Boards, Mechanical, Power, OS, FW, BIOS, Solution SW, Test, Diagnostics, and management of associated vendors.
- Ensure the manufacturability, reliability and serviceability of designs.
- Experience with Test Tools and Test Tools Development
- Extensive background in systems-level validation
- Hands-on interoperability testing
- Good understanding of x-86 server system architecture.
- Excellent understanding of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions.
- Strong Cross-functional team management, strong interpersonal skills and adaptive communication style.
- Understanding of System level server platforms and how each component interacts with the system.
- Strong Project Management skills in developing schedules and tracking to milestones.
- Good understanding of hardware and system software interactions, and ability to apply this knowledge to resolve technical issues.
- Ability to view situations objectively from different perspectives.
- Ability to frame situations and make/drive decisions.
- Ability to resolve Complex problems, drive for results, innovate, think and lead strategically.
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering. Masters preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Server Platform development, 6+ years with Masters.
- 4+ years as a Lead